Monday, March 30, 2009

Buzz Kill-Granny Panties Strike Again


by MasterP

Last night I went out on a date with this amazing woman. You know how it goes, went out for a quick bite to eat, had a few drinks and the next thing you know it was back at her place for what was thought to be an unbelievable evening.

Grannies Strike Again!

I couldn't believe my eyes, this Vixen just turned into a frog in a matter of seconds all because of the DREADED Granny Panty.

Talk about a Buzz Killer, not only did I lose interest, I made up a little white lie and got the hell out of there. There is nothing worse than seeing a beautiful, sexy and attractive female wearing Granny Panties.

Has anyone ever experienced a situation like this before?

If you have please let us all know because I surely can't be the only Male out there who has experienced this horrible situation.

Write your panty stories at GrannyPantyNation.com. We would love to hear your Stories!!


DigNow.org

Humor blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment